Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Dana at the blog Amid Life’s Questions. Today is a special meme. Dana explains why! “Let’s see, this started out as Jay doing Savannah’s “Questions” meme – a meme with a twist. This meme is constantly evolving – I answer the 10 questions that Jay posted and then post 10 questions of my own for anyone to answer on their blog or in comments. Jay asked some great questions – I couldn’t resist the pull to the “dark side.” So, in the same spirit, at Sunday Stealing we’ve added ten of our own questions! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) A very big pool where my family can enjoy every weekend.
2. What is your dream car? A Ford Ranger
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog? For now is FACEBOOK.
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want? Maybe an iPhone
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Do the things i like to do – take photos especially the sky, or go out malling, or read a good book, or watch a movie (funny or romantic), or email a friend.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. Rice! I love rice and all people who are on a diet or crash diet hate rice.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? A house of my own.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? I don’t think so.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) Grade school – Teacher Fe Abalorio. High School – Ma’am Norma Paypa
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? Maybe illegal – cross a US border. lol!
11. What were you doing 10 years ago? Around this time ten years ago, I was in Mountain View College. Probably moving stuff from the old library to the new library.
12. By this time next year, I … think i will still be working in the same.
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? I think so.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? anytime? Whoaa i can’t think of one.
15. What is your greatest pet peeve? someone smoking in public places.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? Recently there was none. But the last time was November of 2009. We went to Dapitan, Zamboanga del Norte to have fun at Gloria de Dapitan’s Fantasy Land. It was a trip with friends with their families. My daughter enjoyed the trip so much.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Lene or Len
19. What are you dreading at the moment? The heat outside.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Not really.
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. Not friends
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Deeply asleep
23. Do you have any famous relatives? I can’t think of one.
24. How many different beverages have you drank today? Only one – water
25. What is something you are excited about? For today – going out with my daughter. Tomorrow – it’s a holiday and we are going swimming because it’s the birthday of a friend.
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? June 5 during AY.
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Am still beautiful. lol!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Just done doing the laundry and then arranging stuff in my bedroom.
29. What’s a word that you say a lot? Sorry
30. Who is your worst enemy? Procrastination