It’s been awhile since i visited Saturday 9 site. Today’s topic is very interesting so id like to join the s9 this week.
Saturday 9: Lies
1. “Everybody lies. But it’s alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud’s Law’s. What do you lie about? My age. I want to feel older than my actual age.
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director’s commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary? The bloopers or behind-the-scenes documentary. I love the ones of Jackie Chan.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? My internet connection will be moved to my current place.
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last? Sorry to say, I haven’t done any this year.
5. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? I want a tree up but can’t because we have a monkey at home. Maybe next Christmas.
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where? No. I am happy this way. But if it can be converted to shopping GC’s then I wanna have that freebie.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you’ve become? No. If we could just have a glimpse of what would ourselves at this adult time, then we would have been very careful in every decisions we make in this life.
8. What will you miss about 2011? The feeling of being thirtiesshhh ^^
9. What is something you’d love to see invented? A pushbutton to the future.
My first for this year! I checked when was the last and it shows the last one was November 9. Tsk tsk tsk where was I all this time? 🙂 Anyway, i wish you all S9 friends a happy and productive New Year 2010!
Saturday 9: Call Me
1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life? None. I wish there’s one. lol!
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? People who can’t just be happy for you or for someone or their friends. They are just so full of negative thoughts or ideas about your or what you are doing. Haiii i wonder when are they going to leave this earth.
3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy. Cuddled up in bed with a very fluffy pillow and good book with a very fine weather. In a quiet environment. (Mountain please)
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would ‘anywhere’ be? Europe? All over Europe. Although never been there.
5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? Just a year or two. 🙂
6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? …and if you didn’t, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? Nope. I did my shopping early January. 🙂 And maybe will never shop online ever. I love the feelign going around shops to pick a present for friends and family.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort? My daughter. My Mom. My friends. My job. And the very least fortunate.
8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all? Hmmm i think i was doing ok. It was the prescribed dress code. Am schooling in a boarding school eh where you can’t go around campus in shorts and sleeveless tops.
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? My friends and family yes. Co – workers? Some. 🙂
1. When’s the last time you ran? Today. I was in a hurry.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? I am not wearing jeans right now though i can remember that none of my jeans have rips or holes in them. 🙂
3. What are you dreading right now? When my nerves will start to relax for am sure i am going to feel how really tired i am now.
4. Do you like Mexican food? Yes.
5. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road
6. When was your last doctor’s visit? August 6, 2009
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Nope. It’s been quite awhile since the last time.
8. How many pets do you have? 2. Our stray cats. One is named Pacman.
9. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you? Yeah but not the feelings. My first bf is always my first love as he deserves to be called that.
While humming the song rain gently falls whenever you said goodbye…and let it rain let it rain let it fall…am feeling heavy inside but i have to forget it because i still have to check on this ceramic tile featured and also do this Saturday 9. hehehe
I love the rain although it depends mostly on the situation.
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day? I love to sleep.
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us. I turned back a nanny job opportunity for a royal family in Saudi Arabia in 2002.
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked “Have all your dreams come true?” If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question? I’d say not all of my dreams came true yet. Maybe it would have been if i have spent my life with him. hahaha
4. If you had a job interview and was asked, “If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)” How would you answer that question. I’d like the a dog. Because a dog is man’s best friend.
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers? Not good. Not bad. It depends on the situation. If he asks for it well id share — but not all the details. Some things can be left unsaid but can be understood. 🙂
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie? If it would endanger the life of a person.
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would? I don’t think i’ve done one lately.
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother? Work for an education because it is something that no one can take it from you no matter what happen.
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father? None.