From Russia –
Contents of this cover are: postcard, an FDC containing a Russian ticket & a 1 dollar bill.
From Japan –
This contained a Kimono-shape card. The stamps are just so cute!
I really love postcards! Mint ones and written and stamped ones. After the Christmas 2017 swap, I then organized the Valentine’s 2018 Swap.
The group was not as big as the Christmas swap because I limit it to 15 participants para isang group lang. So the following cards are the ones I received for the Love Season 2018.
YOU are the one who makes me happy when everything else turns to gray…
YOU are the song playing so softly in my heart…
YOU are my sunshine…
I know another swap call will be made later this month for the Easter time. 🙂
I am really happy to receive these cards. Thank you each one who has joined the Valentine’s 2018 swap.
For several December now, I have been joining Christmas swap. I was the one who organized the swap in 2016 as well as this year. As of this making, I can sense that 2016 swap is 90% success compared to the December 2015 swap.
I am posting this so you can have a glimpse of all the cards I received for December 2016,
1. Thank you Jennifer Chan for this church decoration card.
2. This yummy sweet card is sent all the way from Loma Linda, California. Thank you Ate Joy!
3. This one is so Christmas! I love it! Thank you Sandra Regino!
4. An interesting one for the season. Thank you Edcel for this.
5. It’s Christmas but this card was a unique one for the season. I have this kind of card but different types of dancers. 🙂 Thank you JC!
6. This is so cute and lovely for the season! Thank you, Mitch!
7. This beautiful sunset card was sent all the way from Japan. Thank you so much, Sis Clang! This came with cute stamps.
8. A lovely card all the way from Australia. A perfect picture for the season. Thank you, Cindy!
9. This card is from Elaine and she mentioned that this card was made by her students at Wordlab school.
10. A card from North Pole! Yay! Thank you Michelle Mullins for this pretty card from winter wonderland!
11. This card is really new to me and I like it! I wish there’s more like this available in Philippine stores. I love the word “Kumusta from the Philippines” on it. Then you, Yen for choosing this one for me.
12. Turtle card! Love love this. This is from sis Vix. Thank you so much!
13. This nature card is from Jay Valmonte all the way from Cagayan de Oro. The city next to us going north. 🙂 Thanks, Jay!
14. This Christmas card is from Tatit. Cute and pretty. Thank you, Tatit!
15. Another lovely postcard with an inspiring words – sent by Anthony. Thank you!
Thank you everyone for a wonderful Christmas swap. Until the next swap!