It’s been awhile since i visited Saturday 9 site. Today’s topic is very interesting so id like to join the s9 this week.
Saturday 9: Lies
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director’s commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary? The bloopers or behind-the-scenes documentary. I love the ones of Jackie Chan.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? My internet connection will be moved to my current place.
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last? Sorry to say, I haven’t done any this year.
5. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? I want a tree up but can’t because we have a monkey at home. Maybe next Christmas.
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where? No. I am happy this way. But if it can be converted to shopping GC’s then I wanna have that freebie.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you’ve become? No. If we could just have a glimpse of what would ourselves at this adult time, then we would have been very careful in every decisions we make in this life.
8. What will you miss about 2011? The feeling of being thirtiesshhh ^^
9. What is something you’d love to see invented? A pushbutton to the future.