I have many things to say but I cannot find the right phrase to start so I can let all the things i wanna say out of my system.
This blog has been sitting for so long already. I’ve been renewing the domain, but still I did not find myself making a post, even at least once a month.
Some days, I wanted to blog, but I just do not have the jumping energy to start the first post. Sometimes I am filled with excitement that I have tons of things to write, but suddenly in a moment, I lost the mental strength even to log in. Sad no?
Oh no! What is happening to me!??
At the moment, my desk is filled with multiple tasks –all have deadlines! The CSM tabulation, the stuff needing for the Anniversary activity kick-off, the details for the bench-marking trip — tickets, reportables and so on…My system is filled, but a small part of me wanted to sit in a nook and do crafts — I am not creative but I believe that my inner-self is one. lol! I just need to let it out.
I wanted to join a meme. But as of the moment I cannot find one. I dunno my fellow mommy bloggers have one, I have been to their blogs in ages. So i grab several lines from the net. These are getting-to-know-you-better questions. I know many bloggers in the early days of blogging have done this. I’ll not tag anyone but I like you to tag me if you are going to answer the same questions, so that I will be able to know your answer and know you better.
Remember, we do simple posts as this during our early days of blogging. I know 99% of your blogs are of certain niche now, but I still hope you can find a way where you can post your answer, but please not on FB.
- What was your first job out of high school?
- I think I worked full-time for 2 months as a baby sitter
- What was your first pet?
- A dog. We named her Leoparda. She was given to us when she was still a wee pee. She stayed with us for many years and died when she was hit by a car. 🙁
- Describe your first date.
- I cannot remember details but I was a high school lass. It was not really a date because dating is a no no on campus. But surely it was with a boy.
- What was your first car?
- Oh no! hmmm maybe an empty cardboard box. lol!