Changing video resolution is not a difficult thing to expatiate, provided you know bit about it. For starters, it is mostly expressed by width x height, where value set in pixels. There are only two kinds of resolution, first is knows as Standard Definition of SD and second is known as High Definition or HD; second is mostly in use these days. Most of the standard resolution that are being used by many consists of below specification.
- 720 x 576 (DVD)
- 720 x 480 (DVD)
- 640 x 480 (video)
- 640 x 360 (video)
Now HD quality videos have a slightly different resolution that consists of;
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- 1280 x 720 (720p)
If you happen to reduce the resolution, which is necessary so as to upload a video that is already Full HD or HD to a mobile device, then you will certainly have to get it to a specific resolution and size. Increasing resolution is seldom done because the quality doesn’t improve, but only the size of video grows. Those are required when you have shot a low-resolution feed and need to burn it on a DVD, then because of the standard DVD burning requirements you will have to increase the resolution to at least 720 x 480.
Here is a comprehensive guide to change resolutions for all your videos that you may want to do.
- Install: This is the first requisite that you have to furnish. Download the .exe file then install it following onscreen instruction. It is completely compatible with the latest Windows 8 as well as has all the current processing technologies for video editing.
- Add video for necessary editing to program: Run the program and add the video to it.
- Select desired output: Now select the desired format of output that you want. You can choose appropriate preset here.
- Video resolution: Here you can select a predefined video resolution that you want or need.
- Convert: All things done satisfactory, now you may save the file after conversion is complete.
Selecting what you want to be done from the interface is absolutely convenient. There is not much that you will have to learn prior to using this software. It is completely dependable and it can be used by anyone who knows how to operate a computer. You will be happy that you spend time on downloading it and then installing it. Many users have admitted that once they started using it, they immediately deleted all the other similar software from their system. Indeed, it is something that you must try at this instance and find out how convenient it makes all your resolution setting needs at www .movavi.com/support/how-to/video-resolution.html.