Grabbed from Facebook and I want to share it here as they are simple reminders that is worth remembering:
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay ‘them’ 😉
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, healthy cooking, good music, whatever. Never let the brain idle. “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.”
4. Learn to enjoy and appreciate the simple things
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. Be alive while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.
8. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to a next country; to a foreign country but NOT where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity, AND ALWAYS REMEBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breahs away.
11. Begin and end the day with God, and continue living His life for others.