Last weekend, the result for June NLE was out. Congratulations to all who passed! To those who failed, good luck for the next time. There are more nurses now but at times too I wonder if there are available jobs for them. That is why there are many nurses who turned into entrepreneurs because while they wait for nursing jobs to arrive, they try to fill their time by doing activities that will also give them income. Not all though become businessman and business woman. Some do apply for office work, call center agents, and some do accept Network Installer Jobs – just anything to occupy their time.
I love my job that no matter how small the salary is, I am still thankful I have a job.
It is a long weekend yet am stuck to where I am now. It’s a perfect time to travel but the planned destination is not feasible. So I end up here. Whole day today, I was just home. I did not sleep the whole night last night so I ended up sleeping 7-3 today. The nice thing is that, I have done my daughter’s laundry and also my office clothes. Tomorrow, I still don’t have specific destination or activity, but I will surely go out.
Just want to share some self shots I made yesterday ^^
I am a lady but I think it’s not easy as eating peanuts when a guy proposes his love intention to a girl. That is why you can find so many tips in magazines and even online. The sources are endless that all you have to do is read and try to learn something from what you read. Right?
Please allow me to share with you some tips I got from my friend who thinks himself as love guru that is why so many ladies are after him. I call him Mr. Love Bug. He loves the name.
1. Be yourself. Don’t let your interest know a fake you. Be real.
2. Be confident. No girl would like a guy who turns white when dining with her even in a public place. Some even stutter and shook. So find means to look very confident during the first meeting. First impression last.
3. Be friendly. The first meeting is a meet and greet moment. Initially that is the first time you try to get to know each other on the basics. Name. Education. Interests. And if you think the talk is going on smoothly, maybe job experiences can be shared. Be friendly does not mean you monopolize the time. You take turns in sharing. Don’t be overly friendly, too sot that the girl will not think that you are so obvious in your quest to get a girlfriend. There are other guys who give you a “feeling close” impression and that is one way to lose your chance.
4. Have an initial background check on the interest of the lady so as you will have an idea on types of stuff to converse with her and type of activity she wants. Is she outdoorsy or loves an indoor adventure.
5. Have a n eye to eye contact. Though it does not mean that you have to stare at her whole through out the night that she might think you may devour her anytime. Eye contact means you are serious in your intentions.
6. Meet and greet in appropriate attire. Be it anywhere, so dress appropriately. If you go to a 5 star restaurant, for sure u won’t go in there in t-shirt and shorts, nor casual flats. Together with this tip is be neat. Be sure your nails are trimmed and clean. Be sure you have taken a shower. Of course you don’t like to go out and meet a prospective girlfriend you have just got back from the gym in sweats.
Oh well, I want to know more tips. These are just the few shared by Mr. Bug. He is going out now so this post will be continued next time.
I am missing Sky Watch Friday so am going to post one of my latest dusk glimpse of the sky: