Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star
1. Did you ever think that you’d be a star? If yes, doing what? I never thought of that. Maybe a star in the sky. 🙂
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner. I think it was in 2006. 🙂
3. Tell us about your worst job interview. I never had one worst interview.
4. Tell us about your stupidest date. I can’t remember.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner? At least more than 50%
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts. Ruby Tuesday and Watery Wednesday ( no more time)
7. How did you get into blogging? Encouragement by friends.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other? Not really. hehehehe
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year? Work – i should work harder than ever before because my daughter will start high school in June.
How do you pronounce that? I can’t get it quite well now. I haven’t checked the dictionary yet but that is the class name of the Batch 2010 graduates of this college. Unique name huh and they are excited for graduation day to come yet they are also pressured to finish all their requirements. Of course they can’t graduate unless they pass all the subjects they are taking this semester. Anyhow, even then they are also busy taking their formal shots and the informal shots (street shots) to be used for their Batchbook. Some pictures came out really nice and can be used for photo graduation announcements . I showed them a sample and the whole class has to decide if they are going to use this as an invitation for their family and friends. This also reminds me of my personal graduation invitation me and my roommate made before my graduation in college.
Oh i happen to scan one of my old photos (the after the graduation program)
I look happy! Don’t I?
There’s really a reason for that big smile and until now I still can’t forget it. 🙂
By the way, we call our graduating class – ZENITHWARD. We graduated October 1994.
The Dating Profiles Meme: Dancing in the Rain
1. Ever dance in the rain? With a date? Not yet but i hope to experience one.
2. Just Do It! Tell him NO!
3. I am honest and I hope that you are too. That we are the only one for each other now.
4. When it comes to the someone I’m attracted to, I haven’t had much luck. He’s married.
5. I have an intellectual/cultural side and hope you do too. If you don’t then you don’t pass.
6. I love being active yet I can be a couch potato. Watching movies together. Holding hands while the movie goes on.
7. Is there really such a thing as ‘single by choice’? I think so because it depends on their reason.
8. Well I am a open, honest, strong, eager, happy, fun, intelligent, hardworking, dedicated, kind hearted and GODfearing person. My partner ought to be like this.
9. Easy going is my life, Classy is my style. Not really easy going. I like commitment.
10. Take naps and drink plenty of water Coz we sweat out! lol!
Since the financial crisis many people’s lifestyles were affected. That even some important things in their life were forgotten that’s why many ended up in forclosed homes, sold cars, and other more means just to survive the crisis. In spite of that, there are also companies who did not stop thinking for the welfare of people that is why there are companies that still offer cheap life insurance so that unemployed professioanals can still manage and afford being insured. Several friends of my cousin are looking into this because if they can afford this because it’s cheap then they would susbscribe. They believe that insurances are saviours in in due time.
How time flies. January 2010 will be over the day after tomorrow. Do you realize how time flies? It means that February will be aruond the corner and once it’s past then it’s over. I am wondering what would be the nice gift to be given to someone who deserves it? I wonder if i have to go through this list of great gifts for her – GIFTS FOR HER (only for her) then i can find the right gift. Oh well, I am showing off this list too to special someone so that he will have an idea on what gift i would love to have during the Valentine’s day. Yahooo
For now, i think am craving for a —
yummy Pizza Hut salad. 🙂
I woke up to a raining Saturday. Really a nice day for sleeping late but we have to be in church at 8:20 am. I had my menses and the pain is bearable so I it was a good feeling to be in church. There was a child dedication service during the Divine worship and there were two babies that were dedicated. I tried to take photos but only the pastor that prayed was focused on the picture. There was a poor angle for the parents carrying their baby.
Anyway, after the service is over, i did love the look of the campus after the rain so i tried to make some clicks from the 4thg floor of the Main Building and here is the result:
When i reached the dorm I called home to check on Dimple. She was to eat lunch with me. Together with the noodle soup and a lilttle corned beef and tuna, we had cornedbeef fita sandwhich:
After the sunset, we went to Gaisano Mall to buy a cloth. After buying the cloth, she brought to the stores that she said “her generation” belongs. lol! After going around we became hungry. Dilemma! OUr money is not enough yet she is hungry so – we shared on these:
Photo gone! I was making this post last Monday afternoon and then the connection got crazy and i can’t find the photo anymore. Anyway, if i will find the photo again will post it next time.
Am sorry am so late….i just don’t feel so well now.
Huh am gonna crack my head now to think what are the songs that i like that the current generation or the general people won’t like because they are of the oldies. hehe but before that let me add the movies i watched after i posted the TT last week:
– My sister’s Keeper
– The Blind Side
– Love Happens
All these movies made me shed tears. huhuhu but they are all so nice and there are lessons that can be derived from it.
1. For the Good Times by Elvis Presley
2. Please Release Me Let Me Go by Engelbert Humperdicnk
3. The Last Waltz by Engelbert
4. The Last Leaf by the Cascades
5. Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley
6. And I Love you So – Don Mc Lean/ Perry Como
7. Only You – The Platters
These are some of my old time favorites and i love to listen to them as they are. But i know modern generation young girls will laugh at me for loving to hear songs like this. And guess what…earlier someone laughed at me here in the office. She said why listening to old songs. 🙂
Saturday 9: I Think We’re Alone Now
1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with? George Clooney. 🙂
2. Have ever dated a good friend? Yeah.
3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like? I can’t think of one now. 🙂
4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie? Many to mention. But lately LOVE HAPPENS and also THE BLIND SIDE easily moved me to tears.
5. What about yourself makes you least secure? My hips. Way way behind the size when i was still 24. 🙂
6. Do you believe in destiny? Not yet really. 🙂
7. What ‘issue’ do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? When you are not happy in a relationship because you are abused (psychologicalya nd physiologically) LET GO AND MOVE ON. Life is too short to stay unhappy forever in a one-sided marriage or relationship.
8. What are 5 things you don’t care about? – politics, boxing, celebrities, drugs, and fraternity
9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren’t sure if you were seducing or being seduced? yeah i think so (years years back) and i don’t like to think about it. hahahaa