Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star
1. Did you ever think that you’d be a star? If yes, doing what? I never thought of that. Maybe a star in the sky. 🙂
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner. I think it was in 2006. 🙂
3. Tell us about your worst job interview. I never had one worst interview.
4. Tell us about your stupidest date. I can’t remember.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner? At least more than 50%
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts. Ruby Tuesday and Watery Wednesday ( no more time)
7. How did you get into blogging? Encouragement by friends.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other? Not really. hehehehe
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year? Work – i should work harder than ever before because my daughter will start high school in June.
How do you pronounce that? I can’t get it quite well now. I haven’t checked the dictionary yet but that is the class name of the Batch 2010 graduates of this college. Unique name huh and they are excited for graduation day to come yet they are also pressured to finish all their requirements. Of course they can’t graduate unless they pass all the subjects they are taking this semester. Anyhow, even then they are also busy taking their formal shots and the informal shots (street shots) to be used for their Batchbook. Some pictures came out really nice and can be used for photo graduation announcements . I showed them a sample and the whole class has to decide if they are going to use this as an invitation for their family and friends. This also reminds me of my personal graduation invitation me and my roommate made before my graduation in college.
Oh i happen to scan one of my old photos (the after the graduation program)
I look happy! Don’t I?
There’s really a reason for that big smile and until now I still can’t forget it. 🙂
By the way, we call our graduating class – ZENITHWARD. We graduated October 1994.
The Dating Profiles Meme: Dancing in the Rain
1. Ever dance in the rain? With a date? Not yet but i hope to experience one.
2. Just Do It! Tell him NO!
3. I am honest and I hope that you are too. That we are the only one for each other now.
4. When it comes to the someone I’m attracted to, I haven’t had much luck. He’s married.
5. I have an intellectual/cultural side and hope you do too. If you don’t then you don’t pass.
6. I love being active yet I can be a couch potato. Watching movies together. Holding hands while the movie goes on.
7. Is there really such a thing as ‘single by choice’? I think so because it depends on their reason.
8. Well I am a open, honest, strong, eager, happy, fun, intelligent, hardworking, dedicated, kind hearted and GODfearing person. My partner ought to be like this.
9. Easy going is my life, Classy is my style. Not really easy going. I like commitment.
10. Take naps and drink plenty of water Coz we sweat out! lol!
Since the financial crisis many people’s lifestyles were affected. That even some important things in their life were forgotten that’s why many ended up in forclosed homes, sold cars, and other more means just to survive the crisis. In spite of that, there are also companies who did not stop thinking for the welfare of people that is why there are companies that still offer cheap life insurance so that unemployed professioanals can still manage and afford being insured. Several friends of my cousin are looking into this because if they can afford this because it’s cheap then they would susbscribe. They believe that insurances are saviours in in due time.