Yay good thing am not altogether missing this meme! Yahoo here i come with my answers.
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Nik Dirga at the blog Spatula Forum. Nik is an American journalist who now lives in New Zealand with his kiwi wife and son. He does not say where he found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Final Week of 2009 Meme
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? i failed to post holiday cards to my friends. 🙁 (really a sad thing)
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t make one.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve? Probably just in the comforts of my home. i hate firecrackers on the streets. But will for sure come out of the house at midnight to watch fireworks.
4. Did anyone close to you die? This year? Hmmm i think none.
5. What countries did you visit? None this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Enough money to make me do things i want to do.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 23, 2009. It’s all about my daughter. 😀
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? They are personal achievements and they are many to mention.
9. What was your biggest failure? Still haven’t seen a lawyer regarding this marriage thing.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope not yet.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I think the pill box for my mom. She really loved it.
12. Where did most of your money go? House rent and school fees for daughter.
13. What song will always remind you of 2009? Hoola Hoop of the Alvin and the Chipmunks.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Losing weight
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Thinking of my problems.
16. What was your favourite TV program? None really
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nope.
18. What was the best book you read? I forgot
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favorite film of this year? Alvin and the Chipmunks
21. What did you do on your birthday? I went to work and my officemate made a salad for me. Had lunch together with the office staff and my bosses.
22. What kept you sane? My hopes and dreams.
23. Who did you miss? Him.
24. Who was the best new person you met? Mommy Ebie (in the blogging world)
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: I survived a very tough year and because of that i know i would make it to another year with a stronger faith in the power of God.