That is from Ten on Tuesday but since i don’t have that long list so i would miss TOT this week.
I was chatting with a family friend the other night and she mentioned that her family is in a big problem now because their eldest brother is into drug problems. They are trying to look into a drug rehab that is near their location so that if ever there the bro will have problems, immediate family can go and see him right away.
As we were talking, i tried to imagine that quiet boy long time ago. We call him Art and i thought he was a shy boy. She went to another here in this city and when I went to the Academy i just never heard details about him, not until the other night. I bet if drugs or some of his medications are not easy to get then i am sure he will not be hooked on those drugs. I told Amy to check government programs like ERIC to educate her and her family on said programs and psychological principles in Drug Abuse Education. Am sure it will made them more aware in a way that they can help their biggy brother back to a normal life.
|The name assigned to the document by the author. This field may also contain sub-titles, series names, and report numbers.|
Greeting my Iliganon friends, happy fiesta!
We are on a holiday for 2 days because of the s celebration of the feast of Iligan Patron Saint, Senior San Miguel!
The feast is weeklong with the highlight of the Dyandi and Kasadya dances. Been in this city for more than 30 years but never had the chance to witness these activities. Am now at the age where i can go if i want to but for safety purposes I just prefer to be stuck at home. 🙂
The other day (27th) I went to the city to buy some food for my daughter’s birthday celebration so i was able to see how busy the streets along the Cathedral. The sky seems colorful and yeah the people look festive.
Some of my co-workers enrolled in a detoxification program this morning. A few of them tried the recommended colon cleanser called colonetix so that all the toxins in their body will be flushed out. Colon cleansing should be a health practice that everyone must do twice or thrice a year. The procedure cleans our body from toxic materials that we have incurred from the food that we ate. At the moment of this writing, i looked at my bulging tummy and thought that me too should enroll in the detoxification program sponsored by the Dietary Department of the hospital.
1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why? Sharon Rose. I just like the sound and so girly. I can see sunshine in the name Sharon.
2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why? Childhood years. Why? Because i wanna spend it like a child should be.
3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why? One of my closest girlfriend in 1995. I wish we have talked deeply so that i can be aware of what was really happening to her emotionally. Maybe things would not be as it is now if we have already addressed that problem long back.
4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why? Hmmm i can’t remember anyone. hehehe
6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country? I like to live and work in the US of A but maybe not stay there forever. Why? I love to live in an area where 4 seasons are experienced. WE don’t have that here in the PHilippines, eh.
7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why? A flight attendant. It’s my childhood dream to become a flight stewardess.
8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why? If not doing Vegas vacations next month then id like to go to Egypt, India, Vienna, Australia, Paris, Switzerland in the summer Country hopping huh!
9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be? Mitch and Mommy Ebie & Zee. Mitch was a long time online friend (since 2003). Mommy E & Z are daughter tandem. I knew Zee first coz she blogs and later knew her mommy who also was encourage to blog and now she is enjoying it to the max. And there are many more.
My friend’s friend who owns a ranch in Texas are inviting them over the weekend for a get together. Her friend is tall and very athletic and is a horse rider. Of course who can’t be when they are rearing the one of the best breed horses across the state. So before the fall will be in full swing, they are going to enjoy the sunny ranch life with some friends. They were talking online one day and her friend was browsing for a winter equestrian apparel. She is preparing for the winter cold. Not just herself but her husband and some of their racing horses.
I think this apparel am showing will be a nice style for her. The material is 96 %polyester and 4% spandex. I really can feel the comfort it gives to the person who wears it. This is one of the perfect fall and winter riding breech in stretch unifleece, with gripper bottom and UltraGripp imitation leather knee patches featuring a detailed waist and a single slant zip pocket.
Check out their site for more complete matching Unifleece Vest in their outer wear section.
I know of a group of people who are bound to travel in the coming months for bench marking as well as scouting for still usable medical equipment that are not being used by other hospitals. There are so many clinics and small hospitals in this part of the globe where there is not much medical equipment. I wish them success in this endeavor!
I wish to go on trips like this. A trip for a cause!