Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Tattooed Minivan Mom from the blog The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom. She explains that she got it from Janana Bee. It appears Jana might have actually written this meme. But, it could have stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Janana’s Now Vs. Then Meme
It’s been a while since we had to post rules. But here we will list the relevent ones:
*Think back to ten years ago on this month.
*Write truthful answers and ELABORATE. This makes it more interesting!
*If you don’t have a scanner you may omit #14 but I think if you do you should totally do it!
*It’s about personal changes. Have fun with it!
Then: August 1999
1. Age: I was 27.
2. Romantic Status: Married
3. Occupation: House wife
4. Fun night out: None. I just had a baby 2 months before
5. My BFFs: One in HK, one in the US and other one in another city
6. I spent way too much time: taking care of my baby and the family.
7. I spent not enough time: taking care of myself.
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: a corporate woman.
9. Biggest concern: I really wanted to be a working mom because i have a profession yet the hubby does not want me to. The love-respect relationship was obviously going downhill and am trying my best to compromise but it was all too one-sided.
10. What my biggest concern should have been: I had no other options that time.
11. Where did I live: Apalit, Pampanga, Philippines
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: Agreed to marry him.
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: I should have used my head more than my emotions.
14. Picture of me then: I don’t have one. That was a preggy year eh.
Now: August 2009
1. Age: 37
2. Romantic Status: Attached (LDR)
3. Occupation: Administrative Secretary
4. Fun night out: None because most of the time i am online.
5. My BFFs: Still in HK and the other one still in another city.
6. I spend way too much time: in my online world
7. I spend not enough time: keeping myself toned and fit
8. I want to be when I grow up: Happily living in a country home with my family and with someone who loves me as i am.
9. Biggest concern: My daughter’s future.
10. What my biggest concern should be: Me getting a great job that pays good so that i won’t be too worried over my daughter’s future.
11. Where do I live: Iligan City, Philippines.
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Still can’t over with someone with whom i have shared all my joys, my frustrations, my dreams, my hopes, my self, and all in all my world.
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: Thank God for never ever get tired taking care of me.
1. What do I miss most from 1999: Seeing and taking care of my daughter in her toddler years and she was not with me during my China years and my small figure.
2. What do I miss least from 1999: Those times i spent with the man i agreed to marry – ex hub.
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: Worked abroad for 3 years. Supported my daughter through school all these years.
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: Married to a the person who really loved me of who I am. And i was not able to finish my nursing course.