It was one hot Sunday when we left Iligan at 10 AM. I took many sky photos in a 80 kpm moving vehicle. We were off to Cagayan de Oro to send off our week of prayer last week.
When we arrived Cagayan, we had our lunch (last meal together) before proceeding to the airport. Pastor Lowell dropped by for some minutes at the SM mall for dollar exchange then off we went to the airport. On the way, here are some shots:
I can’t believe another weekend is almost over. I hope everyone had a good week.
For more skies from all over the world, please click on the badge above the first photo. 🙂
Today and tomorrow is holiday over at Cagayan de Oro City because of their fiesta. Some friends invited me over for the celebration but i have to turn down because am afraid i can’t control my appetite. I need to lose weight so am going to check online the best weight loss pills so that i can have an idea what to tell a friend when she asks for it. I am not yet ready myself but a friend is soon to be ready. 🙂 I wish they are also on sale so that my friend can avail a discount on the rates.
1. When’s the last time you ran? Today. I was in a hurry.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? I am not wearing jeans right now though i can remember that none of my jeans have rips or holes in them. 🙂
3. What are you dreading right now? When my nerves will start to relax for am sure i am going to feel how really tired i am now.
4. Do you like Mexican food? Yes.
5. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road
6. When was your last doctor’s visit? August 6, 2009
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Nope. It’s been quite awhile since the last time.
8. How many pets do you have? 2. Our stray cats. One is named Pacman.
9. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you? Yeah but not the feelings. My first bf is always my first love as he deserves to be called that.
It’s been awhile since the last time i saw a sunrise in the making. Last Saturday i had the chance to witness the glory unbreaking while on our way to Cagayan de Oro City.
– from this
– to this
These photos were taken while we were on our way to Cagayan de Oro City airport in an 80 km/hr speeding vehicle.