1. What is the last “white” lie that you told?
— Friday. To mom’s friend. I told her to wait for the money in the afternoon though the money was already ready Friday mornin. I was just trying to give her a bit of a hardtime. lol!
2. Can you forgive a liar?
— yeah i can. i just would like to think that there is a deep reason that i should know why a person lies. and it depends on who he is, the next time is you can’t lie again.
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
– – it depends on the situation. 🙂
4. Do you hold a grudge?
– – sometimes. hahahaha. Am just human.
5. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
– – I don’t have a boyfriend yet i have though not active. hehehe
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie?
– – Yeah i think so but i still ask the Lord for forgiveness. And incase if it is my friend or a closefried i lied to maybe in later time i would tell her/him the truth and the reason behind why i have to lie.
Another examples is that, a burglar comes to your house or bad men and they come looking for your parents – would you tell them the truth of your parents’ whereabouts? Me? No..i won’t. So it means, i will lie.
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies?
— Yeah. I told him i love him when the truth is i don’t but because of pressure i have to say yes when he courted me. 😀
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you?
— Yes i think so. Even onlinel, i can feel the person is lying.
9. Have you been caught lying?
— Yeah. hehehe and they are white lies.
Do you wanna know who lied too? Then heed to Sam’s Blog.