AUGUST 23 > Has blogging become a part of your daily life that you can’t afford not to look at it even for a day?
I miss doing this meme last week-end due to the transfer so let me take this opportunity of answering it now.
My answer is YES. It’s always on my mind incase i can’t get to see it in a day.
AUGUST 30 > Was there a time in your life that you said “That’s it! I’ve had enough!”?
Yeah several times but the major one was when i decided it was all over for me and my husband. And that decision was made the moment i took the FX that will bring me to Manila and to the Pier. I waved goodbye and that goodbye means forever for both of us.
This is my uncle’s buddy. Up in the mountains, horses and cows are the means of transportation if they need to travel for miles. See that cushion on his back? That is to protect the rider’s ass as the horse run faster.
I met this horse the other week at my grandma’s place. Me and my companions had a quick photo session with this horse. He did not complain a bit. 🙂
i just can’t help taking photo of the blue sky at almost 10 am. i took this in a moving motor vehicle but the shoot looks ok. seen that dark cloud? oh that made it rain at 3 pm and we were wet on our way home.
taken last week on a trip to my grandmothers place.
another of my entry here.
Being positive is not only important. It is crucial. It allows us to maintain equillibrium and regain control of our life. So everyone wants to reach a higher altitude, but how. some suggested the following tips on how to achieve high positivism:
1. WATCH YOUR WORDS. Get rid of unenthusiastic thought patterns and speech habits.
2. DO NOT WORRY SO MUCH. Unwarranted worrying can cause you to turn out to be bitterly negative and unwilling to work through things.
3. HOPE FOR THE BEST. Be geared up to correct things that go wrong, but not let fear of failure paralyze you.
4. FOCUS ON THE GOOD. Do not allow bad things to influence you.
5. STAY IN CONTROL. Use affirmations to amplify your self-esteem and postive vigor.
6. BE UPBEAT! Channel your energy to positive pursuits.
7. HELP OTHERS. Being a mentor enables you to pass along the positive lessons you’ve learned.
8. TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME. Focus on the big picture and accept that the future will improve.
9. TRUST YOUR JUDGMENT. Appraise your options, make an executive decision and fasten to it.
10. HAVE FAITH IN GOD! It allows you to soar high and reach the higher altitude.
So am inviting everyone to join this interesting contest.
The mechanics are as follows:
1. Blog about this contest. You don’t have to write a lengthy post. A few sentences will do. At the bottom of your entry, list down all her blogs and link them to their respective URLs.
2. Once you have published the entry on your blog, leave a comment in this post. You can earn one entry per blog so the more blogs you own, the more chances of winning!
3. All entries should be in by September 1 at 11:59pm (-7 GMT). The names of the lucky winners will be announced on September , her birthday. So what are you waiting for? Start posting this contest now and vie for the prize.
2 players will win $10.00 each.
1 player will win $6.00
These are all her blogs and i think each one deserves a visit now and on her birthday.
Frankly speaking, am one of the Filipinos that is not yet very familiar with every nook and crooks of all the places in the Philippines. But i know for sure that the Philippines is dubbed as one of the paradise here on earth. So before venturing to tour other countries, i hope in due time, i can tour my own country. At least when someone asks me, have you been to the Boracay, or have you been to Baguio, Cotabato, Rizal, and many more then I could proudly say “yes”!
Thankfully there is now one site that brings Philippines to your access anytime of the day or let’s say day in day out. Especially the best places to visit if you come to visit this country. All these can be found at Paraiso Philippines. A site created for you and you and you. No matter what nationality you are, nor wherever you are located in this country Philipines, this site was created for you.
Come by and check Paraiso Philippines!