Last Saturday morning, I was watching the story of Esther in a movie. Esther’s story is one of my favorite Bible stories. She’s like Cinderalla in the Bible setting. Now i realized that reading the story in the Bible and even in the colored Bible stories made me conclude that watching it in the movie looks more real and yeah there’s abit contradiction to the word for word description in the Bible.
15 percent higher mortality rate than those in smoke-free households.
Secondhand smoke at home raises the risk of lung cancer by 20 percent.
BEGIN COPY HERE
32. YOUr blog where you posted this tag.
1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy”.
2. Put your blog’s name and url write in which continent you live, add the country you live in. Example : My Imaginary Travels (Netherlands)
3. Leave your url post in here and I’ll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Don’t play unfair! If you have more than 1 blog, you can participate all your blogs for this tag. BUT you will have to post this tag to all your blogs as well. So, please. Don’t cheat!
6. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.
7. Don’t forget to use the banner at your post, you can save as or you can just copy the code in here.
Master List :
A. Asia :
1. Moms… Check Nyo (Philippines) 2. Aeirin’s Collections (Philippines) 3. Jenny and Belle(Philippines) 4. Hailey’s Beats and Bits (Philippines) 5. Appleofmyeyes(Saudi Arabia) 6. Deranged Insanity (Philippines) 7. PROJECT HEAVY TRAFFIC (Singapore) 8. Rooms of My Heart (Indonesia) 9. Blessings and Beyond (Philippines) 10. lancerlord (Singapore) 11. allinkorea (Korea) 12. kimchiland (Korea) 13. korean food (Korea) 14. idealpinkrose (Korea) 15. Pinay Mommy Online (Philippines) 16. Momhood Moments (Philippines) 17. Business Mars (Philippines) 18. Maiylah’s Snippets (Philippines) 19. Picture Clusters (Philippines) 20. My Wanderings (Philippines) 21. Hit-or-Miss (Philippines) 22. Life Quest (Philippines) 23. FunFierceFabulous (Phils) 24. and Life Goes On for… (Philippines) 25. Moments of Colours (Philippines) 26. Making sense… (somehow) (Philippines) 27. Day To Day (Philippines) 28. My Happy Place 29. Me and Mine (Japan) 30. Little Peanut (Japan) 31. Creative In Me (Japan) 32. Pea in a Pod (Japan) 33. Dancing in Midlife Tune (Philippines) 34. Life is what We Make it.(Philippines) 35. These Questions(Philippines) 36. Your turn
C. Afrika : 1. your turn
E. South Amerika : 1. your turn
F. Europe :
1. My Imaginary Travels (Netherlands) 2. Juliana’s Site (Netherlands) 3. Picturing of Life (Netherlands) 4. SuperMae (Portugal) 5. The Callalily Space (The Netherlands) 6. Portia (UK) 7. Daily Grind (Germany) 8. Amel’s Realm (Finland) 9. your turn
G. Antarctica : 1. your turn
~End Copy Here~
Am tagging all my friends in this blogroll.
1. Which do you dislike the most, pop-up ads all over your screen or spam e-mails?
2. When your plate has different foods on it do you usually mix all the foods
together, keep them all separate, or do you combine only certain foods?
when am in public places, i keep them all separate on all sides. but if am at home i combine some foods like the rice and the vianned.
3. Have you ever snooped in your significant others things? How does it feel?
Yeah I did and it was thrilling. LOL! He was inside the bathroom! I really don’t snoop but if that significant other acts like I should doubt, then i would snoop. LOL!
4. Describe your morning ritual to me.
Get up, comb my hair, picked my towel and wrap it around me. Grab my bag and laid it on the bed, open the locker to see waht clothes to wear. When all is at bed, i go out of the bedroom to the bathroom or to the table for breakfast first.
5. You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you?
Possibly grocery store or the bookstore.
6. Would you rather miss the beginning or the end of a movie? If you had to?
I should not miss a thing. If i come at the middle of the movie, after the movie, i have to start that again.
7. Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet?
Being in a place that is too loud. Surely i will have a high blood pressure.
8. Which is worse? Being under age or being over the hill?
Ay for now, being under age. My suitor now seem to always make my “young” age an issue. 😀
9. What kind of perfume do you wear?
I don’t wear one for now.
10. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
I’d rather change my past to become a better person.
More QOTW answers here.
Been looking for fillers and now I found one. Snagged this from Sheng.
Last website you logged into before this?
~ These Questions.
Do you hate back stabbers?
~ Not really hate. I just don’t mind them coz they really exist. I can’t do anything about that.
Give a four-letter word that starts with “F”?
Have you ever rode a rollercoaster?
~ Nope not yet but i hope to experience it before i grow real old.
Butterflies or Fireflies?
Do you own one of those havaianas flipflops?
Last time you dined out?
~ Sunday night with friends and kids (invited)
Do you believe that love finds a way?
~ All the time!
Name a relative’s name that starts with letter S?
~ Susanne, a first cousin.
How many contacts do you have in your cell?
~ Too many to count. 🙂
Time you woke up?
~ 6:30 am.
What’s your wish at the moment?
~ That the day will just be fine.
Last book you opened?
~ The compiled Health and Home.
Is there really such a thing as “meant to be”?
~ I think so.
Do you have piercings other than the ear?
~ No. None even on the ear.
Do you turn the music player on before you sleep?
~ It depends on my mood.
Last person who called you thru landline?
~ In the office – Med tech department.
How about thru your cell?
~ The doc.
How often do you check your emails?
~ As often as I can.
Last thing you bought?
~ cotton buds & panty liners
Do you shop with friends?
~ seldom but i mall with friends.
Where was your default picture taken?
~ I doubt if i have one here in this blog.
Last cartoon movie you’ve watched?
~ I forgot na.
What are your plans after this?
~ Blog hop if i still can.
Are you alone in your room?
~ In the office? Nope. the student assistant is here.
Nice day everyone!